Magic Mushroom trip goes wrong


NSFW    ***

Sticky’s Finger Joint restaurant in New York City is known for their chicken fingers, and soon-to-be known for their magic mushrooms. One waitress went on an unwilling hallucinogenic trip after she was forced to eat shrooms in a blind taste test conducted by her boss.

Sophie Rasmussen is suing Sticky’s Finger Joint owner Paul Abrahamian for allegedly tricking her into eating magic mushrooms. Rasmussen claims Abrahamian led her into the kitchen, told her to close her eyes and taste a dish in front of the entire staff. According to Rasmussen, he shoved a handful of hallucinogenic mushrooms into her mouth and then slapped his hand over her lips.

What proceeded was a nearly four hour long trip. “I felt weird. I was floating. I really didn’t want to talk to customers. I was being goofy. I was tripping, and I had one or two hours left on my shift,” she told the New York Post.

Of course, the eatery denies her claims and is confident the case will not hold up in court. We decided to do some investigative work and go to the source that knows everything there is to know about restaurants; Yelp.

'Hollow flashlight' works using heat of your hand

Facebook Conversation