Chinese woman goes up in flames as waitress tries to top up hot pot stove

Surveillance camera captures an incident of a Chinese woman catches fire after the waitress mismanaged the ethyl alcohol.

    2014/09/04

NSFW    A twenty-year-old Chinese woman was severely burned in a barbecue restaurant on Monday while having lunch with her friend in Zhejiang province.

The accident was reportedly caused by a waitress’ mismanagement of the ethyl alcohol when she attempted to add it to the burning grill on their table which then caused a small explosion. The blast sent the flame towards the victim.

Surveillance camera footage of the incident shows her rolling on the floor in pain with her body engulfed in flames.

The waitress suffered minor burns to her left hand and knees, while the young victim remains in critical condition.
NEXT ON TOMONEWS
Stand your ground: Widow armed with .38 caliber handgun shoots burglar

Facebook Conversation
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE