Walmart snake bites medical marijuana shopper

    2012/05/16

NSFW    Aww! Animals!

Walmart shopper Mica Craig got the shock of his life when he was bitten by a rattlesnake. Craig was shopping in the garden section when the snake sank its fangs into his hand.

Initially, the Idaho native thought he was brushing away a stick that had fallen across his legs. He soon found this was not the case. Craig shook the snake lose and stomped it to death before falling to the ground in pain.

Craig was shopping at the Walmart to get soil for his marijuana plants, Reuters reports. Don't worry, he needs them for "medical reasons," so he has he has a license. Craig was taken to the hospital by fellow shopper Maria Geffre, who was shopping for the same reason as Craig.

His hand swelled up to the size of a cantaloupe before Craig was treated with six bags of antivenom. Craig is in danger of having permanent damage to his hand and may lose sensation in a few fingers.
NEXT ON TOMONEWS
Aguero, Manchester City snatch Premier League from Man Utd

Facebook Conversation
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE