CLEVELAND COUNTY, NORTH CAROLINA — A family in North Carolina had an eventful holiday, saving Christmas twice, for two different families.
CNN reports that Crystal Travis and daughter Tori were driving home from visiting relatives when they came across a house fire and immediately jumped out to help.
The mother-daughter duo came to the aid of a couple and their small kids, right before a propane tank exploded on the porch.
Thankfully, no one was harmed, and the family even managed to save some Christmas presents from the inferno.
While this was going down, dad Roger was 20 miles away, and had just come across some folks trying to perform CPR on a baby. Luckily, he was able to use his skills as an EMT to revive the child.
It was the craziest day ever for the Travises, but while some may call it a coincidence, they prefer to think of it as a miracle.