iPhone kills woman in China; death by electrocution

    2013/07/16

NSFW    ***

An iPhone left on the charger is apparently responsible for the death of a woman in northwestern China. The 23-year-old woman, Ma Ailun, was in the shower when her phone rang. She went to pick it up while it was still plugged in and charging and she was electrocuted to death. Police reports have confirmed electronic damage to her neck. It is not yet clear how exactly the woman was killed, but Apple says it is looking into it.
NEXT ON TOMONEWS
Mountain climbing deaths: avalanche kills Argentine climbers on Peru Andes

Facebook Conversation
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE