Girl chokes on fidget spinner and gets toy surgically removed

The girl, aged 10, wanted to clean a section of her fidget spinner but accidentally swallowed it.

    2017/05/19

NSFW    HOUSTON, TEXAS — A Texas mother got the scare of her life this week after her daughter began choking on part of a fidget spinner toy.

The handheld toy is one of the top 10 best-selling toys on Amazon.

According to a Facebook post written by Houston woman Kelly Rose Joniec, she and her 10 year-old daughter, Britton, were in the car when Joniec noticed Britton’s face turning red.

Britton began drooling as she pointed to her throat and said she had swallowed something. She told her mother that she put a part of her fidget spinner in her mouth to “clean” it, but somehow managed to swallow it.

Joniec rushed Britton to a children’s hospital, where doctors were able to surgically dislodge the toy’s bearing from the girl’s esophagus via without any problems.
NEXT ON TOMONEWS
Sushi restaurant criticized for posting clip of fish butchered alive

Facebook Conversation
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE