Cremation gone wrong causes funeral home fire

    2013/05/25

NSFW    A three-alarm fire caused by a cremation took place a Calma’s Cypress Lawn Funeral Home in San Francisco on May 15, causing the ashes from several different bodies to be mixed up and defiled.

The blaze from a cremation accidentally spread into the rest of the building. When firefighters finally put the fire out, the funeral home directors discovered the blaze had burned the polypropylene boxes that held the ashes of 16 different people, including those of Rita Barraza Aguirre, and that water used to combat the flames had doused and mixed the ashes together.
NEXT ON TOMONEWS
Fake alcohol: New Jersey bars busted for selling rubbing alcohol as whiskey

Facebook Conversation
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE