Couple's dinner ruined after liquid drips from a dead rat

Thinking it was a leak from the air conditioning unit in the ceiling, the couple called the waiter over, only to find out the liquid was actually coming from a dead rat.

    2018/05/31

NSFW    CHANGSHA, CHINA — A woman and her boyfriend who were on business trip in southern China on May 14 had quite the disgusting dining experience.

Guangdong native Ms. Yu and her boyfriend were having dinner in Changsha, China when suddenly something started dripping into their dinner from the ceiling, Xiangtan News reported.

Thinking it was a leak from the air conditioning unit in the ceiling, they called the waiter over. Turns out the liquid was coming from a dead rat lying on a metal grille.

Afraid the couple might have been poisoned from the dead rat juice, the restaurant's manager took the pair to hospital for a checkup. Lucky for him, they were both fine.

The manager also paid for their accommodations as they had to extend their stay in Changsha. He also paid 2,000 RMB to cover their medical expenses.

However, the restaurant still received a letter of complaint and was ordered to sterilise the restaurant to meet standards of hygiene.
NEXT ON TOMONEWS
Cockroach milk is the gross new superfood you didn't know existed

Facebook Conversation
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE