Chinese man bites into iPhone battery, it explodes in his face

A man's attempt to test an iPhone battery blew up in his face.


NSFW    You Idiot!

SOMEWHERE IN CHINA — A man in China who was out shopping for an iPhone battery decided to bite it to see if it was real. Thought that only worked with gold.

Einstein was reportedly at an electronics store somewhere in China shopping for a replacement battery last Friday.

Apparently in China, you bite into things to see if they're fake. It's even better when the thing you're biting into contains battery acid.

The Chinese guy finds a battery and decides to go to town on it like it's chicken chow mein. The jaws of fury then cause an explosion that hilariously envelopes the man's head.

Unfortunately, the guy made it through the accident with only his ego destroyed.
Tesla 'on autopilot' rear ends fire truck while driving at 65 mph

Facebook Conversation