Chinese boy rushes to hospital after ingesting detergent in beverage bottle

A two-year-old Chinese boy was rushed to hospital after swallowing detergent that was placed in a used beverage container.

    2014/03/19

NSFW    A two-year-old Chinese boy was rushed to hospital after swallowing detergent in beverage bottle, filled by restaurant employee last Thursday evening in Sichuan, southwestern China.

The victim, identified as Lele (樂樂), was discharged from the hospital on Monday and is now in a stable condition.

The accident occurred on Thursday in the city of Deyang in the southwestern province of Sichuan, the family was about to leave the restaurant around 9 p.m. when the bow was seen foaming at the mouth.
NEXT ON TOMONEWS
Top college student harasses girl after getting rejected

Facebook Conversation
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE